Occupational Health, Safety, Security & Environmental Policy
Venture Gulf Engineering WLL (VGE) is committed for the protection of the environment, the safety, security and health of its employees, clients, contractors, visitors and all who are part or associated with our operations as fundamental to our business.
VGE is committed to maintain health, safety, security, and environment program and to provide necessary resources for its implementation and compliance.
Venture Gulf Engineering is also committed:
· To providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health and is appropriate to the purpose, boundaries, and context of our organization and to the specific nature of HSSE risks and OHS&E opportunities.
· To comply and fulfill all Qatar legal requirements and other requirements which are applicable to our operations across the Company.
· For the elimination of hazards and reduce the HSSE risks and impacts associated with the scope of our activities and/or operations.
· To striving on making continual improvement of the OHS&E management systems, wherein VGE will measure, evaluate, control, and improve its OHS&E performance in a systematic approach to achieve our intended outcomes.
· For the effective consultation and participation of workers or their worker representative where they exist.
HSSE Objectives are to:
Provide adequate control and eliminate the health and safety risks and environmental impacts arising from work activities and maintain safe plant and equipment and ensure safe handling, use and control of substances and pollution free environment.
Set and review the OHS&E objectives and targets at regular intervals depending on the nature of work performing by VGE.
Provide information, instruction, training, and supervision to employees and ensure that they are competent to do their tasks safely, as part of maintaining safe and healthy working environment, zero non-conformities and zero incidents.
Periodically review the HSSE policy for continuing the suitability along in consultation and participation of workers or their worker’s representative.
Review and measure the effectiveness of our compliance with the Qatar legal requirements and other requirements applicable, that includes the laws and precautionary measures pertaining the Protection from Infectious Diseases.
VGE believes that HSSE excellence is being achieved through leadership and commitment from Higher Management down to our employees, and making sure that all potential hazards and HSSE risks are addressed and communicated to all, that includes the preventive measures.
Stop Work Policy:
Venture Gulf Engineering authorizes all employees, including contractor’s employees and visitors to immediately STOP any WORK upon discovery of a situation or condition which may potentially cause harm or endangers life, damage to assets and significant impacts to the environment.